Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Octopus and kayaking!

Hi Guys!

I wanted to talk about one of the most interesting activities that was done. On this activity we ha d gone to the muddy part of town on Cholla Bay where I saw my first momma octopus. I had initially found a baby octopi but someone else managed to actually find two or three momma octopus's. They were incredibly well hidden inside big molluscs shells. It was very fun and very surprising how cute the baby octopi were. Even at birth they can change colors to camouflage themselves and escape. Very smart animals.

Today I had my first experience kayaking and as you can guess.... I fell off. I was ready to quit but Dr. C did not let me. And because he did not let me quit, I did much better and did not fall off again. It was very fun but also very hard on the muscles, especially if you do not work out, like me. Here is a pictur e of momma octupus and her babies. Virginia Martinez


No comments:

Post a Comment