Sunday, May 22, 2016

Kelsey Hunt

From the beginning of this trip it was hard to tell exactly what it would be like. Most of the time it's been a blast, the only trouble has really been the mosquitos and waking up on time but what's new. The culture shock is real, never before have people blatantly walked up to my car, washed my windows without listening to me say no and make me pay them, never before have I seen so many street vendors willing to barter for a lower price and all have the same exact products. Never before have I been so out of my comfort zone; but everyone on this trip has made it completely worth it. The scenic areas itself are beautiful, sitting on the beach itself is great and being with all these different people is refreshing. Here's hoping for more trips with my new lady friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment